Welcome to the HeadsUp Agile pre-release downloads. This page is reserved for use by authorised members of the testing program, if you know someone who is interested in the program or you would like to give them access then please have them sign up for their own account.
We have a quickstart page that runs through the installation and setup but for the impatient just follow this list:
- Download the most recent package from the list below and unpack it
- Open a terminal and change to the created directory
- Run the ./bin/agile.sh script
- Point your web browser at http://localhost:8069/ and follow the instructions
More details are available in the readme.txt file inside the downloaded package
This third beta release is now out and it includes many enhancements along with the requested bug fixes.
The full list of features is as follows:
- Add budget reports and resourcing information to Milestone Groups
- Support for building Xcode 4 workspaces and for loading CocoaPod dependencies
- Specifying Ant tasks for build schedules
- Corrected building of Android apps from Eclipse projects
- Naming of build schedules and the ability to execute any configuration on demand
- Group project menu and screens into recent / active / inactive for quicker access to your current projects
- Improved UI layout on mobile devices
- New JSON API to replace the deprecated XML feeds
Note that this release deprecates the XML feed API so any applications or external systems you use will need to be updated to the new API.
This release also has various bug fixes improving the general stability of the application. This includes fixes for the following reported issues:
- Fixes to the authentication handling for artifact downloads and 'remember me' settings
- Fixed issues with notification handling
- Fixed issues with Eclipse builds
We hope the features listed help your productivity and we look forward to a 2.0 release soon.